Support is available by email and by phone, during our normal business hours of 9am until 5pm, AEST. Support may be available / provided outside of those hours by arrangement.
Starting with Version 3 of CRM, you can also use the built in “Instant Support” tool and share your desktop with our support team so they can talk you through problems in real time while they look at your screen.
Tall Emu CRM Support Options
There are 2 options for Support; Adhoc or Managed Support.
Adhoc Phone Support
Hourly rate ($175 p/h) phone support, minimum of one hour per incident and increments of hour an hour.
Managed Support Contract (12 months)
Tall Emu Managed Support (formerly referred to as Premium Support) is designed to help your company get the most out of CRM. Our software helps to run your business – and we want to make sure that you get the most out of it, without worrying about receiving unexpected invoices when calling for help.
Our Managed Support Contract is an annual agreement, with the option of quarterly or annual billing.
What you receive:
- Email Support (unlimited for two named users)
- Unlimited Phone Support (not Training or customisations) with-in working hours
- Remote Web Support if required
- Unlimited support tickets
- Free installation of upgrades
- 10% Discount on website development
- 50% discount on Tall Emu Dashboards
- FREE use of Tall Emu Web CRM.
- Priority Access to new versions of our software
- Priority Access to new applications we develop